Friday, September 04, 2009

A New Bathroom

Just wanted to write a quick note to say that nothing, and everything is going on here LOL.

Our bathroom is coming along nicely. Plumbing is almost finished and the shower base is installed. Our cabinets in "mocha" are set to go into production at the wonderful Harlan Cabinets. We're going tomorrow to get the rest of the fixtures and what not...too bad hubby hasn't been home much to help in the process. I'm sure he is upset, lol.

The girls have started soccer which puts us at the soccer field 5 times a week. They love playing otherwise I wouldn't be so crazy as to practically live there ;)

I will be holding a 'mom's night out with scrapbooking' at the elementary school again. The date is November 6th and if you want details let me know. We will have 2 kits to purchase, both containing Pink Paislee goodness.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Hey girl! I want details on the "mom's night out!" I would LOve to be there. My dad is teaching at Harlan this year. He is teaching 4th grade and loves it. Glad your bathroom is coming along nicely. It sounds gorgeous!

Blog Archive