Sunday, August 09, 2009

Stamping Sunday {Mix It Up}

I had the pleasure of doing the blog post over at the Pink Paislee blog today!

Happy Sunday!

Since I am not super technique savvy I thought maybe I would show everyone how versatile the new Impressions clear stamp sets from Pink Paislee are.

I started out by making a Halloween layout featuring the new Twilight paper (I used a circle from every sheet of paper in the collection), Press Ons, and Borderline stickers. I also used the new Expressions Glitter Alphabet in licorice.

I punched 8 scalloped circles from the paper and randomly stamped images on the circles. I used the crowns from the Cupid collection (actually just the tip of one of the stamps was used), I stamped stars with the stamps from Mistletoe & Co., the compass is from the Amber Road collection, and the remaining images are from the Twilight collection.





It was interesting to look through the stamp sets to see how each could mesh with the other.

There are no boundaries when it comes to crafting. Mixing items from different lines can give a different look and just gives you more for your money.

Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Love it Tina! Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Can you believe school is starting in 10 days? I'm not quite ready for it yet. =( I want more warm days at the pool!

Blog Archive