Saturday, November 01, 2008

This and That

Have you noticed it's been 3 weeks since my last update lol??! That is because nothing overly exciting has taken place at least not anything that was owed it's own post, so there ya go, LOL!

I'm gearing up for scrap night next week at the elementary school that the PTA is putting on. I'm getting ready to stuff 34 kits full of Pink Paislee paper, rub-ons, chipboard, letter stickers, Kaiser jewels, and Creative Cafe buttons, YUM!!! I think it will be a great fundraiser! And for those of you who have asked, yes, we will be doing another one! Probably featuring Pink Paislee's Sweet Cakes and Tinsel Town, think Jan/February.

I also wanted to share a layout I did for the Pink Paislee blog recently. Every line Rebecca and Holly have put out is easy to work with and extremely versatile, but this may be my favorite new release from them!



I also wanted to share some random photos from the last several weeks since I've been MIA!!

These are from our trip to the Fort Wayne Zoo:


This monkey was adorable!


Taylor and Cookie, the dog we owned for about A DAY, lol. Long story there...


Taylor, Hanna, and my cousins Kennedy and Elliot at the Toledo Zoo.


My Grandpa & Grandma and all the kids.


Chloe trying to catch fish in the pond.


I have lots more to share but no time left to upload.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

3 comments:

TiteC said...

I really love your LO !!


xxx from France
Sophie

susan opel said...

Hi, Tina! I miss you!

Amber Zimmerman said...

I just love that new pp line!! Your lo's are gorgeous as always. Hope your November is filled with lots of time to scrap! =) There never seems to be enough time for me. ;-)

Blog Archive