Monday, October 06, 2008

The winner of the PaperCraft idea book is....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

22
Timestamp: 2008-10-06 19:23:41 UTC

Katie Scott!!!!


Anonymous said...
here's the link to my card based on your sketch: http://kissandtellscrapbooking.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/10/card-inspired-b.html I can't figure out how to post a comment / hopefully this works - katie Scott

12:13 PM

Katie, congratulations! Please PM me your addy and I will get the magazine out this week :) :) :)

I LOVED seeing everyone's cards....you are all so inspirational!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love the name of your blog by the way! Molly Shannon's Superstar movie is one of my all time favorites! Thank you again Supahstar!

Unknown said...

Hey lady!
Just poppin' in to say hi!
Congrats on the new DT... I'm sure old news now!!!

Blog Archive