Friday, September 12, 2008

Scrap Pink!!


Save the date, September 26-28 as CMK will be celebrating with an on-line crop!!!

Scrapbooks etc. is partnering with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to hold a “Scrap Pink” fundraising campaign in September 2008 at stores across North America.

CMK will host an online crop the weekend of September 26–28, 2008. At this event, scrapbookers like you can create layouts and projects based on the challenges and inspiration posted by our design team on September 27th. We will also host a "Note to Self" Online Class during this event.

Find more details here:
Crop Information

The on-line class, "Note to Self" will be awesome. Trust me. The kit Lisa has put together is FULL of new CHA releases and is PERFECT for a mini all about YOU!

Here are some sneaks of the kit:



Mre details and ordering information regarding this on-line class,hosted by me,can be found here:
"Note to Self" details

Hope to see you there!!!

On a sad note, our sweet dwarf bunny Bella passed away 2 nights ago. Hanna has been crying non-stop, this has broken her little heart and I can't bear it. We said a prayer last night for Bella and I think that helped. I will miss her too :( She was a part of our family.



I was the guest designer this week for The Design Experiment challenge blog. The challenge was to scrap a fear. It was the perfect challenge for me. Here is my layout:



Have a great week!

5 comments:

Julie Overby said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your bunny. Poor Hannah!

Your layout is just fantastic!

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about bella :(
how horrible for your daughter.
your layout is absolutely amazing tina, love it.

Anonymous said...

Aw, it's tough when a pet "leaves." Hope you are coping. Love the "fear" layout. How are you, Ms. Tina?

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi there, Tina! How ya doing, girl? I'm so sorry to hear about your bunny. I know how traumatic that is for everyone. Maybe reading the Rainbow Bridge poem might help in some small way???
LOVE your beautiful page! Can't read the journaling, but I am just stunned by the design. Really fabulous!
Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I really loved this layout that you did for us over at TDX..so honest .. love all your work actually

Sasha

Blog Archive