Monday, March 26, 2007

Punky Moods

If you notice to the right of my blog, I have a new heading. "Today I Feel" and the little cartoon emoticon were taken from an idea on Lindsey Teague's blog. I love these little things! If you sign up at the site, there are 100's of different emotional "punky moods" to choose from.

Today, it says I feel relieved. And why is that? Because my husband left me a note this morning that made me smile. Usually, when we have a financial problem, or just a problem PERIOD, he shuts down. He gets angry and moody and frankly isn't very fun to be around. Well, his truck is giving him some major trouble and it doesn't look like it is going to be cheap. So you can imagine his mood last night. After talking with his uncle he came up with some pretty good solutions and I am so proud of him for talking it out and coming up with a game plan. So for that, today, I am one relieved chick!

And how can it be the end of another month???! My little baby will be 2 in a couple of days *sigh*. How time flies. Remember my last post about her crazy antics? Well you'll get a kick out of this! Yesterday, 5 minutes before we are supposed to leave for a BRAND NEW church, she comes out, stark naked with blue marker on her face, her teeth, arms, legs, torso, and even on some unmentionable parts [blush]. I couldn't believe it and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She was dancing around singing, "me! me! see me!" So I laughed...after we returned home she proceeded to take her diaper off at least 5 more times...SHEESH. The last time she went #2 after taking off her diaper. She then thought it would be a GREAT idea to take her little people cars and run over it....OMG!!! Are you kidding me??? Chad wants to duct tape her diapers to her rear, lol. I am tempted too I tell ya!!!

Oh yeah, what do you think of the new blog header? My good friend Rebecca Cross, owner of Create My Keepsake, made this for me. Isn't she one talented chica? I think so!

16 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG!! LOL at Chloe's antics!!
The blog header looks awesome!!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

that's pretty funny. although I know it would be hard to handle.

Unknown said...

love it, Tina! love it, rebecca!!! cute anecdotes...kids are the funniest!!

Mariandale said...

your header looks so cool and pretty :D also love the punky moods so cute

creasa said...

Love your blogs new look! Supah cool!

Anonymous said...

Love your colorful new blog!
At least Chloe didn't wait until she got to her new Sunday school class to strip down to her birthday suit! :):) :)!!

(check your email - you've got mail.....can you say shopping trip?)

Carrie Postma said...

LOVE the little mood thing...might have to get me that!
oh Chloe....Chloe....Chloe! LOL! I'm sorry to be giggling but, it really is funny (from an outsider perspective!)

Your blog header totally ROCKS! LOVE IT!

Sue said...

Your new blog look is awesome!! Sounds like one of those "take off the mother button" days, LOL! Hang in there....won't be long an you'll miss these days :)

Kelli said...

OMG I'm laughing hysterically...that's so stinkin' funny :) I know not to you...but it will be when she's 16, just not to her...payback! LOL

Nura Keif said...

Happy Birthday to your little one in advance!! Love the little mood. TFS!!

Unknown said...

I am loving the new look of your blog! I should try to be adventerous... then again maybe not!

Now rolling your toys through the poo? I couldn't laugh at that! Nasty!

It sounds like you are doing fab!

Unknown said...

OMG!! I'm so giggling over Chloe!! I can totally relate as Nathan will be two in a few weeks. Boy how time flies! Love the new blog and the new twist on your blog name! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! The blog is looking delish! And I'm so glad that you are relieved today - even though you have to deal with poopoo and toys. Now that's just ICKY!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that's so funny!!! Sounds exactly like something one of my kids would do. And about the dh, I totally understand. Mine is the same way and I'm always so proud of him when he opens up.

Anonymous said...

By the way....LOVE the punky moods and just added it to my blog too! Thanks for sharing that!

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING your new topper! The blog looks oh so FANCY...just right for the supah dupah star that you are!

Happy b'day to Chloe...she was just wanting to look festive! :)

Blog Archive