THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
* I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
* I have to sleep with socks on
* I loved English and Social Studies in high school
* I was once in a severly abusive relationship
* I can't wink
* I eat, A LOT, I have always loved food!
* I've detassled corn, worked at Subway, did customer service/shipping & receiving/and sales for a kitchen equipment manuf., I've taught pre-school, and taught scrapbook classes
* I have mitro-valve prolapse, a condition where one of my heart valves is faulty
* I've never had stitches or broken any bones other than my little toe :)
* I have played softball for 20 years now
* I took tae-kwan-do lessons 8 years ago
* I was a cheerleader in high school
* I'm allergic to cats and asparagus, LOL
* I have a fear of flying
* I had Bell's Palsy when I was pregnant with Taylor
* My husband is a volunteer firefighter
* I have never had a speeding ticket (that doesn't mean I don't speed ;)
* I have friends in my life that have been there for 25 years.
* I am extremely impatient, and I wish I weren't!
* I have regrets in my life but have learned so much from those mistakes
Thank you for taking the time to read a little more about me that you may not have known before! I swear I am normal, LOL!!!