Saturday, May 06, 2006

Luv2scrapbook's Anniversary Crop



It was so much fun! My first "official" crop! I got to meet so many out of town friends who were able to come in for the festivities. It is so surreal meeting people you talk to all the time but have never really "met." We laughed a lot, talked a lot, ate a lot, and I managed to squeeze out 1 layout!!! Pretty proud of myself for that! I'm REALLY tired though. I will add some pictures later.

We are in the process of searching for a new vehicle. Ugh. I despise car shopping.

I'm doing fairly well on my new scrap budget. I have $6 left to spend for the month :) Lucky me got 3 complete lines of KI Memories new "Color Theory." It is for Luv2's DT projects for June and July. Can you say yummy???! I chose purple, blue, and green. The colors are wonderful!!!

5 comments:

Amy W. said...

how stinkin' fun! everyone is so cute! i need to visit there soon. :>

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

ashlee said...

cute pic!

Anonymous said...

It was fun wasn't it? So glad I was able to be at your very first crop!

Anonymous said...

Love that picture of us! I've enlarged mine and it's framed in my studio!!!

Blog Archive