Sunday, April 25, 2010

5 for Friday

I am so relieved that the weekend is almost here. The end of the school year is such a hectic time for us. I could really use more hours in my day!

On this Friday I bring to you a layout using not 5 but 8 different Pink Paislee products. I had a really hard time stopping at 5… I know the blog title is “5 for Friday” but just work with me here!





I mainly used the Queen Bee Collection for my layout. These are the 8 products I chose:

Artisan Element Frames

Artisan Element Tape - Black Dot

Expressions Weathered Wood letters - Blackberry

Queen Bee paper - Worker Bee, Bees Wax, Honeycomb, and Bee Hive

Queen Bee - Punch Outs Die Cuts

Queen Bee - Cork Buttons

Queen Bee - Bella Brads

Fashion Script Alphabet - White

Thank you for taking the time to stop by the Pink Paislee blog today. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Gorgeous! Love those frames and the alphas. So. . .when are we finally going to do a crop together? I am almost always free on Tue. nights. You can come over here, or we can try during the day but I'll have two munchkins. I can always ban them to the outdoors.
;-)

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG I love those alphas!!! That paper is beautiful and your layout should be on a magazine cover!

Blog Archive