Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy December!!

Has it really been over 2 months since I've updated this thing????! WOW. Seriously embarassing, LOL!

Life has been great here, really. School, PTA, soccer, vacation, kids, husband...everything has just been keeping me busy lately! How about I share a couple of snippets from the past couple of months??

Here are some pictures from Soccer 09 and our Myrtle Beach Vacation:






















I've gotten some assignments completed for Pink Paislee:







I've made several cards, but I can't share those yet ;)

1 comment:

Amber Zimmerman said...

Welcome back! LOL! I've missed seeing your creations. . .love everything you posted! It was great to see you at the PTA scrap night. . .hopefully we can get together soon for a crop?? ;-)

Blog Archive