Sunday, September 09, 2007

Got Kn{owl}edge?

Well if not, you should!!! Create My Keepsake now has monthly kits and this one is perfect for back to school. I love the mix of product. To check out Rebecca's kits just click here Got Kn{owl}edge? It is packed full of goodies from Jenni Bowlin, Scenic Route, and has the cutest custom stamp (journaling lines with a cute nerdy owl!)

Create My Keepsake is also hosting a contest this month in conjunction with Creative Imaginations. Details are here Creative Imaginations ContestYou have the opportunity to win some cool prizes! They also sponsored our Design Team this month. I worked with the new "Blue Bell" line by Karen Russell. It is beautiful! Here are some projects I did with her papers and embellishments:


The scan came out a little dark, but, what do you do?!! I can't take a picture of a layout to save my life, so....I did a really fun mini album with this line too and will post it once I get pictures! I also worked on a boy layout of my cousin Elliot. He is such a cutie, and I used pink and butterflies! Never thought I'd do that on a boy layout ;)

Chloe is finally starting to potty train. I mean really POTTY train!!! (Insert hand clap here). I'm thrilled. I'm sick of buying wipes, and pull ups, and diapers. Does that mean I can buy more scrapstuff? (Yeah right!)

Well, I'll catch you all later. I'm having family over for my SILs birthday. Fun times!

2 comments:

susan opel said...

Good work with the CI, friend! Love the "Wub" layout!

Hope things are still progressing well with poopy Chloe!

Nura Keif said...

Fabulous work with CI!! Yay for Chloe!! Love that song!! drive drive drive hehe....

Blog Archive