Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I've been tagged by my pal Carrie!!!

This is my first *tag*. The talented and oh so sweet Carrie Postma has sent me this cute ABC quiz!

A - Available or single: available to my hubby ONLY!
B - Best Friend: my mom
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of choice: Diet Pepsi, coffee
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my cell phone
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gummy Bears or worms: gummy worms!
H - Hometown: Woodburn, Indiana
I - Indulgence: scrapbook supplies
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: (nicknames) Tee Tee, Hanna Banana, Chlo Chlo
L - Life is Incomplete Without? my faith, family, & friends
M - Marriage Date: April 24th, 1999
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders
Q - Fave Quote:For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.For poise, walk with the knowledge you never walk alone.~Audrey Hepburn (this was Carrie's and I love it!)
R - Reason to Smile: my children, a God that loves me!
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Andrea, Sue, Susan/Beth, Danielle
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I have OCD
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: I like all veggies!
W - Worst Habit: getting sucked into the computer, procrastinating
X - Xrays: none
Y - Your Fave Food: homemade popcorn, anything mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

No comments:

Blog Archive