Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hit me baby one more time...

I'm giving the whole "blog" thing another shot :) Yep, jumping on the bloggin band wagon baby! There are so many interesting things to learn about people, I'm a blog "lurker" if that's what you'd call it. I hope those of you that choose to visit me, listen to all my smack, and all that good stuff will leave me a little note to let me know you're here :) Now I'm off to figure out how to link this up in my siggie!!!

Oh...and you are probably wondering WHY I would title my blog "superstar." Well...I was known in high school for doing a mean impersonation of Molly Shannon from SNL. And that's that!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You ARE a Superstar!! Can't wait to hear of more scrapbooking and everyday Tina adventures. =)
Lindsey from CMK

CMK said...

Superstar made me laugh right away...I guess now you are a scrappystar!

Amy W. said...

ok, now we need to see you in that "superstar" stance! lol glad your trying AGAIN, Tina! ;>

Sandi Minchuk said...

Oh Tina- I just loved that bit on SNL- I cannot even tell you how many times my girlfriends and I have done that stance! Thanks for the laugh and can't wait to see more on your blog! ((hugs))

Holly said...

Soo glad to see you starting your Blog again!! I Agree , Lets see that Superstar Stance... I loved this movie by the way!!

amy said...

hello and glad to see you are blogging again!!! Love the name of you blog!!!!

Blog Archive